Blends excellent design skills, 7-years background in the fashion industry and solid fashion sense to create innovative and cost effective designs
Organized, award-winning designer with a proven ability to get results in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments
Broad knowledge of fashion design and fine arts
Broad range of experience working with production, trim, costing and technical departments
Determined problem solver, skilled manager and dedicated team player.
Aug 2011 - Present
Fashion designer & Manager at DUCHELINA DOVE
• Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand;
• Working on the design of the dresses (haute couture and ready-to-wear).
• Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes;
• Working with others in a team, such as tailors and pattern cutters.
• Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments;
• Adapting existing designs for mass production;
• Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the making up of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
• Overseeing production;
• Organising fashion photo-shoots;
• Managing finances and other business activities
Sept 2010 – Feb 2011
Fashion design assistant at MGrieL fashion house
• Sketching designs for clothes.
• Selecting fabrics and colours.
• Overseeing the complete design of the clothing.
Nov 2009 – Dec 2010
Fashion design assistant at FEDE fashion studio
• Creating new designs and new concepts in fashion.
• Assisting the fashion designer to come up with different advertising and marketing strategies.
• Attending as well as organizes photo shoots and runway shows.
May 2009 – Oct 2009
Stylist and project collaboration at Dilian Markov fashion photographer
• Managing the suitable clothing for photo sessions.
• Giving advice to people to get attractive look by changing their wardrobe style.
Sept 2004 – Aug 2006
Fime arts teacher at “Sava Dobroplodni”-high school
• Explain and demonstrate artistic techniques.
• Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as acting techniques and art history.
• Conduct grade examinations
- innovative designs fabric sourcing and selection negotiating sales/trend analysis cost management marketing/sales support standardized design processes production efficiencies color story creation
Sept 2013 - Dec 2013
Marketing at Mont Rose College of Management & Sciences
Marketing principles, Business environment; Organisations and behavior
Sept 2006 – July 2008
Fashion design at New Bulgarian University
Master ‘s degree
Fashion/Apparel Design, Textile Science, English Language, Production and Processing, Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing, Education and Training, Customer and Personal Service, Mathematics, Fine Arts, Computers.
Sept 1999 – July 2004
Artist and Fine Arts Teacher at Episcope Konstantin Preslavski-University of Shumen
Fine Arts – Illustration, Painting and drawing, Printmaking, Fiber art, Calligraphy;
Plastic arts – Ceramics, Collage, Conceptual art, Mosaic, Sculpture;
History of arts; Color science; Psychology; Philosophy; Ethics; Aesthetics; Pedagogy; Audio visual information technology and multimedia; Computers.