I am a marketing and sales General Manager with a financial education; a passionate leader about people, brands, products and distribution. I love challenges, to analyze the market conditions, to develop strategies and to execute the operational plans together with the teams.
My experience was built with Blount, Belgacom, VF international, L’Oréal and EY:
· Consumer Goods (cosmetic and textile), Telecom and Manufactured / Sourced spare parts.
· Management of sales revenue of $200m and multidisciplinary & multi country teams of 200 colleagues (marketing, sales, procurement, warehouse, finance, HR, IT).
· Dealing with different cultures, not only country wise but also organizational wise –shared services.
· Multi-channel distribution experience – selective, mass market, online, flagships & category management.
· Implemented and successfully executed various organization turnarounds – change management of company culture and organizational structures.
· Due diligence and post-acquisition integration’s.
· Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
My management style is consensual, down to earth, objective driven with empowerment and proximity while I am hard working, analytical, action orientated, competitive and continuously wanting to improve, with humor.
- business development
- category management
- change management
- due diligence
- people management
- product launch
09/84 - 06/89
Business Administration at ULB Solvay Belgium
09/89 - 06/92
Chartered Accountant at ICAEW